More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Whatsa Whatsa

Which fairytale do we follow?

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Long long ago, there was a village in the middle of a forest. That village was the home of a young twenty-five year old woman named Goldilocks, a burglar who by now had robbed every house at least trice. Usually she'd steal a few valuable trinkets, but if she knew that the homeowners were gone for a few days, she'd slum it up for a few days, living in their house like it was her own. People often suspected it was her, but no one ever found any evidence. This didn't exactly stop people from scorning her, but Goldilocks never seemed to care about any of that.


One fateful afternoon a heavy rain broke out, and Goldilocks found herself rather far away from her village. She ran through the forest, completely soaked in rainwater, looking for a place to take cover. She was about to curse her luck, until she saw a quaint little home. She sprinted towards the home, looking through the windows to make sure anyone was home. No soul in sight, she worked her figurative magic on the door lock and enter the abandoned home. She grinned at her latest opportunity, took off her soaked dress, and made herself at home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)