More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonymousBillionare AnonymousBillionare

With that sorted, what scenario am I going to find myself exposed in?

Going to the pool with my mom's friend

My mom drops me off at her friend's house for baby sitting. She has done this for a few years, but I am tired of it. I am eighteen and do not need to be babysat. Her friend Lauren is a single woman who is a few years young than my mom. She looks like a total MILF. She works out regularly and always seems to wear tight fitting athletic clothes. She has large tits and a big butt. She towers over me as she is 5 ft 10 and I unfortunately stand only at 5 ft 2. Because she is my babysitter and is so much taller than me she always treats me like a little kid.

"Hi George!", Lauren greets me at the door.

"Hi Lauren", I say a bit upset.

"Ready for the pool!?", she says excitedly.

Oh yeah, the pool... My mom told me to pack a swimsuit. "I guess so"

"Here, give me your bag I'll combine it with mine", Lauren replies.

I hop in her white SUV and she drives us to the local pool. It's nothing special, some slides and some swimming lanes, with a large area for just whatever.

"Come on Johnny lets get changed", Lauren says.

"Ok give me my swimsuit and I'll get changed", I reply.

"Nonsense you are coming with me in the women's locker room", Lauren commands.

"Lauren, I am eighteen. I don't think that is allowed anymore. Plus you aren't my mom", I say slightly confused.

"That doesn't matter, Guardians are allowed to take their children into the locker room with them. Now come on we don't have all day", she says.

She grabs my hand and pulls me into the locker room. I tried to pull back, but she was determined. As she pulls me in; I couldn't believe my eyes, so many women in various states of undress. Tits out, bending over bottomless, completely naked, you name it. Many of them tried to cover up when they saw me, but no one really made much of a fuss to see me in there. We stop at some lockers in the center of the locker room.

"Okay, take your clothes off, so we can get to swimming."

"But Lauren they are looking at me! Can't I just change in one of the stalls?", I say mildly embarrassed.

"Nonsense, everyone else is minding their own business. Now come on I can't deal with you being fussy all day", Lauren replies. The other guests were seriously staring at us. I just glanced around to all the tits and ass and pussies exposed to me. It was all a little too much and my brain was short circuiting.

"Fine. You wanna act like this?", Lauren questions. She yanks down my athletic pants and underwear and pushes me forward so I stumble out of my pants and flip flops.

Before I really know what happened she pulls my shirt over my head so now I am completely naked in a woman's locker room full of women. I am so dumbfounded my arms were just frozen directly up above my head like my shirt was still in the process of coming off. My erect cock is standing prominently for everyone to see. A few women chuckle to the sight of this random boy sporting an erection reaching for the sky.

"Honey if you don't want them to stare you probably should stop standing like that", my Lauren says as she scoops up my clothes and stuffs them in the bag.

I quickly snap my hands down to cover myself. I turn towards Lauren who's taking her clothes off.

"Please give me my swimsuit", I plead.

How much does Lauren, like you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)