More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

What's next?

Going to the Toybox to prepare.

"So I got a couple of hours to prepare, so will it be alright to go to the Toybox? So if there is anything to play with?" asked the blond doctor.

"Sure. I'm not one to prevent someone from playing and having fun. If it can help fill the Dollhouse, feel free to do what you need to." Dr. Yot commented, as Harley left for the Toybox.

Harley walked down to a hidden room within the supply closet. It was suppose to be for storing rare files and data which could cause trouble for the heroes if revealed. It was also the Toybox, containing any and all tools which could be used by the doctors to help with their mission. To fill the Dollhouse, which was the concept of their collection of heroes and others they alter.

Harley's mind, if one could see it, was a swirling mess. More then her usual insanity left it, thanks to the Toyman's brainwashing. Toyman wanted Harleen's skills, intelligences, and personality. As well Harley's criminal tendancy, looser morals and ethics, and cunning.

Usually Harley's mind was split between Harley Quinn or the Joker and Dr. Harleen Quinzel. Evil, Insanity and Impulsiveness verus Good, Sanity, and Common Senes. But Toyman wanted a combination, a fusion.

So in this mind was a shrunken Harley and Harleen. Each one commenting on topics. Current the hero that Toyman promised her. Starting with Harley, "The Bat has to pay with what he did to Mr. J!"

Dr. Qunnzel answered, "We knew this is what happens when the Joker is free. He goes out to hurt people and Batman has to stop it anyway they can. The same Batman, who brought us back our dress when we had that bad day. One he admited he had too. Plus he's also Bruce Wayne. You know, the man we have a crush on for being nice to animals and others."

Harley added, "Plus a cute butt and a hellava kisser. Grrrrr... Fine, I don't want Brucie hurt. But I still want !"

A third version of the voice louder and stronger called out, "No one said we couldn't do both. Kiss Kiss Spank Spank. Fucking his body and mind is gonna be fun."

The result of Toyman's action emerged. Larger then both Harley and Dr. Quinnzel combined. She was wearing a red corset with two black diamonds on her sides. It was lowcut to reveal the swell of her bossom. Her skirt was red on the left side and black on the other. Her high heeled boots, which reach her thigh just below her skirt, had the reverse colours to her skirt. Black on the left, red on the right. Her nails were painted alternating red and black. Her blond hair was done up in a bun, black and red glasses on her face. She had bluish-black eyeshadow and red painted lips. And her doctor's lab coat was split in four. Red on the upper right and lower left, and black on the opposite side.

She smiled at the two other versions of herself, "Which is my decision, since I'm in control now. Thanks to Dr. Y! Watch out world, Dr. Harleen Quinn is here!"

Follow Harleen or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)