More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Syloren Syloren

What next?

Going Down

You should probably go see Keith, if only to thank him, but a part of your mind can't help but be drawn to the basement. Vampires AND sex demons? Jenny feels like she's dressed perfectly for the exhibits and you're extremely curious as to where she's going. You wait a few minutes before making your way to the basement, thinking it would feel less weird to 'accidentally' bump into Jenny in one of the exhibits rather than follow her. You make your way down stone stairs, and you finally come to an eerily lit basement.

You're impressed by the atmosphere, the 'torches' are clearly fake with LEDs providing the light, but it otherwise feels like something out of a horror movie. You can see three doors, the one closest to you reads 'Dungeon of the Succubus'. You walk further down the dungeon hallway to find two doors fairly close to each other, 'Crypt of the Brides' and 'Dracula's Tomb'. You feel like the Dracula door is the one Jenny would pick, but when you try to open the door you find it locked or otherwise blocked.

You get the feeling the Crypt and the Tomb are linked, and if Jenny is in there with Dracula like you think you'll probably have to get in through the Brides. Alternatively you could go against your gut and try the Succubus dungeon, Jenny DID avoid telling you where she was going...

Dracula or the Demons?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)