More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gabeditomaso gabeditomaso

Does he go home with her?

Goes Home with her

Yes, I will. Stefan said.

Arriving at her apartment, she pushed him against the wall. Kissed him. Grabbed his crotch.

"I want to fuck" she said.

"Yes"

"Will you fuck me?"

"Yes"

She reached to his belt and slowly undid it. She rubbed his growing erection through the fabric. She unbuttoned his pants. Unzipped his pants. She pulled down his pants.

As she was doing this Stefan remove his tie and let it drop. his jacket and shirt followed quickly.

As she pulled his underwear down, her lips grazed his swollen member. He grabbed her head with both hands and thrusted his hips. Anna quickly pushed him back away from her.

"I need you to fuck me hard."

"Hard?" he said.

She rubbed his cock. "Hard. Slap me. In the face. Hard. Make me cry. Spank me with your belt until my ass is bright red. Fuck my mouth, fuck my ass. Make me cry. Make me do bad things."

"I need rough sex. I'm loud, very loud so gag me with my panties. Spank me. Use your belt. Tie me up. Use all my holes. "

Stefan looked at her with desire. No one had ever spoke to him that way. He had fantasized being on the receiving end of such aggression by a dominatrix. If he did this he thought, tomorrow they could reverse roles.

But it was weird.

She laid on her bed. Looking very sexy and said "Take my picture."

Stefan got his phone, pointed and pressed record.

"I want you to fuck me hard, me, slap me, do me."

"I can't do that", Stefan said, "I'm not that kind of guy."

"Then just fuck me."

"This is so weird", he thinks. "Should I stay or should I go?"

Does he do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)