More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by norker151 norker151

What's next?

Gods favorite Asshole

(Variables used, Redhead-1 enjoy!)

So starts another day in the life of John Doe. A known jackass and shit disturber in his mid 30's. Honestly someone would have hit him with a car or beaten the shit out of him eventually, but God must love idiots. For just one day for no reason, he was gifted with some weird ability that if someone was stressed out, he could make them accept or do anything sexual with him. The kicker was that after the act was finished, he was seen as not some pervy asshole, but as someone just looking out for people and trying to help others. This made John laugh and was the best punchline to anything he had heard of before. Inside of a year he had lost most of his bad reputation, and was now seen as a decent guy who tried hard. He still was a dick, but for some reason people always seemed to see a silver lining.

He was rolling out of bed, a fun night of accidently bumping into people at the bar and other random dumb shit. He managed to score a redhead , sorority girl from the local Uni who was out with daddies money, she looked like a volleyball player. It turns out she was having a girls night out as her boyfriend cheated on her, so he stole her drinks a few times to really get her upset and then helped her relive some of that stress by fucking her face outside when she stepped out to smoke. She was happy to have someone 'Show her that she was still hot by cumming in her mouth.' After that he had convinced her that to really blow off steam and relax, she should come back to his house for a sex marathon. Obviously she agreed and was very appreciative for him doing that for her. Her name was Sarah.

As he finished in the bathroom, she was looking around the place for her scattered clothes. dressed in only one of his t-shirts she had found. "Hey you seen my dress? I cant find it... I have found my bra and shoes, but not my dress."

"Did you look behind the couch?" he offered as he walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Ah found it!" Sarah exclaimed, then tossing off the shirt and attempting to get the crumbled tight dress back on.

"You are really good at taking cock, your boyfriend must have been quite the little bitch heh" he chuckles

"Well he was a bitch enough to sleep around... so yeah" she walked over to you in the kitchen. "I wanted to thank you for helping a girl out when she was feeling down. It means a lot to me"

"No problem, maybe we will run into each other again heh." he grab a business card off the table, it wasn't for a business but it had his number on it. "Call me sometime."

She nods and accepts it "Thanks, I mean it. But I don't think we will be doing this again, I appreciate the great sex, but you are a bit older than I like to go for."

"Didn't stop you from screaming out for my cock and begging for me to cum inside you... what three times last night?... I'm fucking tired today heh" he smirked and winked at her.

"Yeah and now I need to go get Plan B" she rolls her eyes and turns around to leave.

"Take care... whatever your name was" He chuckled and then waited for the door to close behind her before grabbing his pants from the living room. reaching into the pocket it took out his one night stands Credit card. "Wonder how far Sarah will get without this... also I wonder how much food I can get before she cancels it"

Where next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)