More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HowHumiliating HowHumiliating

Choose a character!

Goddess

She was perfect, even to those not under her control. With a body sculpted by one of her capes, Goddess sported killer curves and fair, smooth skin without the need to workout or take care of it. A round ass without ever doing a squat once in her life, washboard abs, and an hourglass figure even movie stars would be envious of. That truly effortless beauty also went for her long, blonde hair and eyes.

Her blue coat and cape often hid her figure and she hardly cared enough to flaunt it, but it wasn’t hard for those to see her in a fairly bodysuit if the wind caught her just right. She wasn’t prudish or reserved, she just knew everyone was beneath her and there was little point showing them something so unobtainable as her body.

Of course, that didn’t mean she was celibate by any means. She had many capes under her thumb who were used to satisfy her base desires.

Arrogant, overconfident, proud, and a bit naive, it was no surprise that Goddess had many enemies, both on Shin and Gimel. Some sought to bring her to her knees and others wanted to transform her entirely. Goddess could think of no worse fate.

Goddess is…

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)