More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TylerUchiha TylerUchiha

Stay or go?

Go

Deciding to go you push her away from you, "I'm sorry Jerica, but I decided I am going into the kingdom. I hope we meet again one day." You peck her lips and hand her your old bow, giving her something to remember you by.

You grab a bag of your table, a quiver filled with iron tipped arrows, and the elven bow. You turn, give her a smile and walk off, leaving her and everyone you knew behind.


Journal's POV

I have been walking for two days straight, aftraid of sleeping and getting killed. Every step I take feels like a nail has been getting driven farther and father into my feet.


Regular POV

You hear the clang of swords, looking up you see a wagon with a few armed gaurds getting attacked by highwaymen. Your eyebrows furrow as you try to make a decision, either you can help or run away.

Choosing the former you run behind a loose tree, drawing an arrow and nocking it on your bow. Your first arrow pierces the eye of a bandit, and going straight through their head.

Suprisingly you don't gather anyones attention until after the body falls, but no one can determine where the arrow came from as thd body falls face firsy. Nocking a second one you release it and it strikes the one that seems like the leader. Once the remainder of the bandits realize they actually are in danger they scurry off like rodents.

"Drop your weapons and go forward," someone says from behind you, as you feel a sword point against your neck.

You slowly lower you bow before placing it on the ground, the gaurd picks it up and ushers you foward into the open.

One of the higher ranking guards looks over, her brown hair flowing behind ber like a valkarie demands that the guard talls who you are. "I found this man behind a tree with his bow drawn." He reports, in a proffesional tone.

"Exellent catch, but judging from his clothes and dirt on him he may just be a commoner." She states, but you can't help and notice that her toned, muscular stomach is revealed. "Did you hear me?!" Her tone now angry, "I asked who you were and why you have an elven bow." She demands, wanting an answer.

"Oh, sorry. Well I'm from a small village up north, my name is John, and my best friend got me this bow. Now if you don't mind I'd like to go on my way to Zilard, now may I have my bow back?" You ask, reaching for it.

On instinct the guard pulls it back and looks at the captain. She nods, on que the guard gives back the bow. The wagon door opens, catching your attention. A half-elf walks out, she is wearing beautiful silks and a tiara on her head. The guards kneel down, and you give a confused look.

"Why are you doing that?" You ask the guards, they don't respond so you look up at the girl. "Hi?" You ask, still confused.

Her voice is beyond beautiful as she giggles, "Hello, I am Princess Gilfdove." She smiles sweetly, and once the word 'princess' reaches your ears you kneel along the guards.

"I'm sorry for not realizing sooner." You say regretfully. "And it was an honor helping out your guards."

"And you will be rewarded for it, now would you like to join me in my wagon?" She asks.

"I'm sorry, but I'd best not interupt your ride, but thanks." You walk of, instantly regreting you decision.


You make it to the kingdom, and the first thing you go to do is find a place to sleep

Do you find a decent place?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)