More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

What do you want to do? Go to your room or do the medical check-up now?

Go to your room

"I prefer to go to my room now, to leave my personal stuff in it or unpack. I can do the medical exam later" you said.

"Alright", says Mia, "but don't forget to do it or you can't start the year". She seems very strict with the rules. Maybe you should try to not make any mess this semester, if you want to suffer her. Such a pain in the ass.

You two finally get to your room, and as Mia opens the door, you can see a sexy redhead, resting on a couch seeing TV show. Listening the door opening, she raise her gaze, looking at you.

This is Amy. She will be your partner, since you came so late that all male dorms were sorted out. Fortunately, Alana's roomate finally went to another college. So there is now a M/F room...Mia says. So, isn't neccesary to tell you that, altough we can't totally control relationships inside the rooms, any misbehaviour that violates our code of conduct will be penalized with suspension, or if the violation is too flagrant, with the expulsion on the students involved in the action. So, properly dressed around the college and not fucking on public, alright, Mr. Willow? Mia tells you, arching her right eyebrow.

You nod affirmatively, and as Mia leaves the room, you introduce yourself to Amy. She seems to be a nice girl, and you two share some hobbies in common, and she evens laughs at some of your silly jokes about Mia, so it seems that you won't have any problem with your roommate. The day passes quickly, as you unpack your stuff and get ready for tomorrow classes, do your medical check-up, and Amy shows you the college around, and helps you to inscribe yourself to the subjects that you will studying this semester. Finally, the day is over and it's almost sleeptime, but the question is, the day ends as peacefully as it passed?

The day ends as peacefully as it passed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)