More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by harkkonnen harkkonnen

What do you do?

Go to work

A letter from the government? Yeah guess it's good to pass on that, who knows what kind of trouble you could get into from that. Hey it might even lead to some cute thing reminding you that you're still alive with a blowjob, or actual sex. Hey it might even lead to you doing something more with your life but who are we to say what you should do (hint this wasn't the choice)

Anyway you toss the letter onto the coffee table and exit out the front door. Work's calling and apparently wasting your life away at the job that has been grinding your soul into paste is more important than maybe taking a step outside of your normal routine. Congrats you just chose monotony... but wait there is still a chance for you to save yourself!

Unless your committed to playing this out in the safest way possible.

Hurrying all the way to work you arrive a half an hour early, there arent many people in the office and most arent there because they want to be, well no one else but you actually...

When you get to your desk your local mail rabbit has been there, and the same letter (or a copy thereof) that was at your house lies right on your keyboard. Jane your coworker walks by. You know, the pretty indian girl who kinda likes you because you're the only one in the office that looks her in the eyes rather than the impressive cleavage she can't help but show, she's wondering if you'll ever notice her. Come on the letter or the girl (psst, personally I'd pick the girl)

So then the letter or the girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)