More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Who makes a first move against you? Or maybe you take action first?

Go to war

You have a fantasy of being taken in battle.

Clad in a bikini-armour leading armies you are defeated and by entire army, then displayed as a trophy for entire populace to see, used some more, maybe enslaved... you are wet just from the thought.

The only downside is that you will probably be executed after all this... well, you suppose that after that kind of ride, it would be good time to leave the stage. That and you have little doubt (in your own twisted mind) that at that point you will be nothing more than mind-fucked whore with only cook in your mind.

With your mind set, you decide to take care of most important thing – your BIKINI-ARMOUR. When you will be disciplined and gang- you need to present yourself somehow. Man need to know that they are taking the QUEEN, not some common soldier.

Nodding to yourself, you send your head-maid with the task.

That took care of the most important thing.

Now, who to choose as an opponent? Someone that would make sure you were used and abused...

Who will be your enemy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)