More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goost Goost

You need your first pokemon, how do you get it?

Go to the professor's lab, Duh!

You step out the front door of your tiny single dwelling, which weirdly enough is just one big room, to start your adventure by setting off for the professors lab. As you travel through town you wonder why your parents insisted that you wait until you were 21 before you started on this adventure. It was the rules, they didnt have to keep reminding you, and just like that you've arrived outside the professor's pokelab.

"Ah, there you are I have been expecting you," he greets you. You shake his hand telling him you are so very excited to get going. "Thats wonderful" he responds "but there is just one thing, I have only one pokemon left for you to choose from, not much of a choice now is it?"

You tell the professor you are to eager to get started, you know you shouldn't be picky about your first pokemon so you will take what ever he has left.

"Alright then," he turns facing away from you "VEE? Would you come here please?" he says loudly and clearly. Suddenly long pointed ears poke out from around the corner followed by a brown furred head. You immediatle recognize her as an Eevee. The rest of her struts out from around the corner and you are blown away.

https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/5287/sample_4ffa45a69038a08adf4bb14df91b0fe8.jpg?6025393

She is perfect

At 4 foot 8 she is the proper height for her first stage of evolution, and has these amazing curves and big breasts that have a beautiful teardrop shape. Sticking straight out from her body with a gentle upwards curve is a massive 11" penis and a pair of large hand filling testicles.

As soon as she sees you he lights up at he prospect of being chosen by a trainer, "funny," the professor speaks low now "all the other trainers said they really liked her, before picking a different pokemon." he says to you.

How do you start your adventure with Eevee?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)