More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CHYOAdela CHYOAdela

What's next?

Go to the market

Aryn stepped outside into the sun. Although she tried, it was hard for her to dress modestly anymore. Her breasts had grown much over the past year and she was to wear her working dress very low to accommodate. She glanced down, unhappy at the similarity between her and the whores in the city. She walked the few miles between her home and the market in a short amount of time, pausing only to take a few sips from an old well. As she came to the market, she began to create a list of what she would need. Thinking of the layout of the market in her head, she approached a new butchers stand.

She peered at the fresh meats, not realizing when the vendor was standing over her.

"Hello there, anything i can help you with" The buff man spoke, looming over her and smirking at her cleavage. He briefly looked at her face before returning his gaze to her tits and rubbing his hands together.

Although Aryn had delt with men like him before, she felt a wave of fear roll through her body. "Just looking, um... thank you." Aryn turned to find the fruit stand but before she could take a step, she felt a hand on her arm.

"Its rude to leave without buying something. You look like you're selling, and i'd like to make a purchase and a deposit." He kept his grip on Aryn's arm as he signaled to another man to run the stall. As he walked to the end of his stall, he briefly let go of her arm.

Run?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)