More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by whizzper whizzper

What does she do next?

Go to the kitchen for some grub.

After disconnecting the call Courtney decided the first order of business was to get something to eat.

She quickly threw on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt to go down to the kitchen to get some chow.

As she opened the door to her room her father was passing by in his own sweatpants and t-shirt ensemble. He looked over at his daughter and smiled, "Hey baby girl, having a good birthday yet?" He asked as he took his daughter in a tight hug that lifted her off the ground.

Courtney smiled in response to the hug and the words. This is probably why she liked Jeremy so much, just like her father he'd hug her and lift her off the ground. Just because they could do. "So far Dad, yup! I don't see how it could get any better."

"That's great, baby. You going down for some food now?"

"Uh huh, I'm hungry." Courtney said, rubbing her flat tummy.

"I see. Now, don't go filling yourself up too much. Your mom had to go cover for someone at work she'll be back for the lunch at Grandpa's place. That's at eleven."

"That's not a problem, you know I don't usually have more than a piece of toast and jelly in the morning. Just enough to get me going is all I need."

"You've turned into such a wonderful person, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Colin Jones said, staring down at his oldest child with total pride in his eyes.

What's after breakfast?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)