More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by whizzper whizzper

What's after breakfast?

Meet Bridgett and Sharon at Petra's Pleasures.

After getting her toast and jelly in her tummy Courtney scampered up the stairs again to her room. As she got in the room her cell rang. She picked up up from it's place on the shelf and saw that it was Sharon. "Hey Sharon," she said connecting the call.

"Hey Courtney, Happy Birthday. Mom said to get your butt over to her store. Said she can't wait to give you your present. You know she was waiting for you to give us all our presents."

"She was? Oh...Okay, give me forty minutes. I'll be there! And thanks!" Courtney said and hung up to change.


Thirty eight minutes later Courtney pulled into Petra's Pleasure's parking lot.

As she got out of the car the wind whipped her white sundress up, revealing her red thong, and a even a bit of her red bra. "OH!" She shrieked and held the dress down as she grabbed her purse and ran into the store. "Damn windy here. Always here. Ugh. I hope no one saw." She said as she entered the store.

"Girls usually charge for shows like that." She heard Sharon say to her left. She had been standing by the window looking out at the parking lot.

"Oh...be quiet you. You're one to talk. Standing there in a tube top and short shorts. In this AC it's obvious you don't have a bra on!" Courtney replied, sticking her tongue out at her taller friend. 'Or panties,' Courtney added to herself as she saw the camel toe of her friends pussy. The sight actually made her tingle a bit, and that had never happened before.

"Oh, I'm just kidding around with you, seriously." Sharon said, looking down at her top, and there they were, her nipples with, a mind of their own, had indeed perked up. Though it wasn't because of the AC. It was because Courtney always got her excited. Her open nature and cheerfulness had made Sharon want to rip her clothes off and eat her to an orgasm many, many times.

"Ah, Happy birthday, Courtney. And many many more I hope." Petra said walking over to the duo. "As your present I am going to let you pick out anything in the store, for free!"

Bridgett walked into the store behind Courtney, and the cool air escaping caused the sundress to raise up again, revealing the thong to all in the store. Thankfully it was only the four of them.

"Ah, ha...I said you didn't need to pay." Petra said with a wink.

"Oh! I knew I should have worn something a bit heavier." Courtney said in frustration.

Petra laughed, her large breasts jiggling with the laugh. Courtney found herself looking at her friends mother's tits for a second, "Now, go pick something out you three."

What do the girls pick out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)