More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by slavesin slavesin

What will you do?

Go to the city suburb

There is a nice summer day in the city. Birds sing in the trees, cars drive by, pedestrians walk here and there.

And you stand in the middle of the street and feel naked. No, you are not naked yet, but every stranger looks at you and sees your essence.

Men, women, old ladies and teens who barely turned 18. They look at you and see a , that should be tamed, disciplined and fucked.

Or maybe you should be arrested for improper behaviour?

"Are you a cosplayer? Cause I know a movie you came from" - that’s an opening line of some teenager trying to pick you up.

"Hola, chick, wanna some Netflix and chill in my apartment?" - wolf-whistles a man in roadworker’s uniform.

"Get off the street, you slut!" - shouts an angry 50s woman, who must be envy.

You feel ashamed and aroused at the same time. These words… they mean you can really be worth something as a . You just need to find a person who will make you his or her un-worthy thing. And this city suddenly feels like a place with thousands opportunities for it.

So, your wrists are cuffed, your mouth is tightly gagged, and the vibro-egg sends tiny waves of pleasure inside you.

The world is your oyster.

Where will you go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)