More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kathleengiblin kathleengiblin

Do I go and have a drink with him, or say goodbye and go catch my bus?

Go to the Union and have a drink

Turning my back on the bus station "Sure, one last drink would be nice" I walk up to Simon slipping my hand through his arm his hands in his pocket as we walk the fifty yards or so down the road, going down the steps into the Union.

I grab a table and Simon goes to the bar as i fish out my mobile phone, phoning Jo, telling her where i am. "Cheers" i say as Simon sits down with the drinks, "and thanks" i say as i take a sip.

"Sure, be the last drink i'll buy you. So this is your last day of freedom huh, bet its going to be a shock moving back in with the folks" he says with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me about that, don't think they'd let me get up to what i get up to here. Good job they don't know about it all either" i say with a grin as we drink and chat, reminiscing about the university life and how things will change when i move overseas.

Putting my empty glass down Simon looks down at it reaching out and grabbing it "Another?" he asks.

"Ok, last one" i say smiling watching him go back to the bar.

"So you coming out tonight" i ask as he comes back.

He sits down sipping his beer "Not sure, i have a dissertation due for the end of the week and i have loads of work to do for it."

"Awwww..." i pout a little smiling at him "Well why are you here now then you should be getting your work done so you can come out and play tonight".

"Oh i'd love to play with you" Simon says with a grin on his face. As i nearly spill the beer in my mouth as i hear him say that.

"God don't do that, i almost spat it out" i say laughing my face turned red.

"Well, what i meant to say was, i wouldn't mind doing it again, one last time" He says as he leans over almost whispering.

I laugh as i look at my watch "Well i have a few minutes to spare if you me to fit you in" i say laughing reaching out running a hand through his hair "Yes we did, and it was a lot of fun" i say as i reach for my drink finishing off the second.

..

After the second drink we go and I let Simon drive me over to Jo's for making me late there in the first place. Only too happy too we walk up from the Union to the car park, as i put my coat and bag in the back as i get in as we drive through the city.

Driving through the city only takes a few minutes during the day when theres no traffic and in no time we have passed it and are driving through the residential area home to most of the students.

We drive through the estate where he lives as we near his house he reaches out touching my leg making me jump "Want to go back to mine" he says with a laugh.

"Last time you said that you were very drunk and had to try three times to get a complete sentence out" i say laughing. "Though come to think of it i don't think i was much better but all i had to say was "Sure".

Both of us laughing remembering that night a few months prior.

"So do you" Simon turns asking with a soft squeeze of my leg as i look down at his hand.

Do I go back to his house, or straight on to Jo's?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)