More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Reiza Reiza

Attend classes with Sun.

Go to school.

While driving to school you noticed that your sister was overly talkative. Usually she was the quiet, shy type. But today was different. Again, she was probably doing her best to comfort you and take your mind off this mornings family meet. You couldn't help but be drawn down at your crotch, a slight bulge tenting outward.

"It's not that bad, you know?"

You catch your sister staring down at your pants too, a slight flush of red crossing her cheeks.

"Yeah, but, I wish they had told me sooner."

"Let's just be glad that you never had a boyfriend." she chuckles.

You also can't help but manage a smile at her humor.

"Thanks, Sis." you say.

"No problem, you are my closest friend after all." she nudges you with her shoulder.

Once in class, you and Sun are greeted by the joyous attitude of Jupiter as she runs up and hugs you, giving you a friendly peck on the cheek.

"Moon! It's been three days! Why didn't you call or text me?"

Her large breasts press up against your chest, and you can't help but look at them.

Monsters, you think before looking back up at her face. Jupiter, a girl that you had met when you started attending here. Quickly, you found that she is the overly hyper type. She loves to eat tons of sweets, and yet never seems to gain a single pound of fat. She has two gigantic monsters attached to her chest that she claims are her boobs, but never had you seen any those large in your entire life. They are at least double D. Beyond that, she has a cute, pudgy pale face that makes you want to pinch and pull, and long light brown hair. Her eyes a lovely brown.

"Good morning, Jupi." you smile.

"Morning, Cap'n!" she gives you a sailor's salute.

Class goes on with out any problems aside from the the occasional hip bump from Jupiter. Every time you would tell her to stop, she would just give you a quirky grin and launch her tongue out at you. If you weren't being held back by Sun, you would forcefully yank it out of her mouth.

Afterward, you decide to head to the restrooms, glancing between the men and the women entrances. Up until now you had never taken a thought about which to enter, now that you know you are technically a man, you struggle at which to enter as you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist. Looking back, you see Jupiter.

"What are you d-doing!?" you stammer on your words, biting into your tongue like a sausage. Blood beginning to trickle out of your mouth.

"Moon, I'm so sorry!" Jupiter loosens herself and rotates in front of you. She looks genuinely sorry and you can't stay mad at her, but you still can't ignore the fact that she was the cause of your pain. Both of you hurry into the bathroom to inspect your mouth. Inside you see that a tip of your tongue was missing and that blood was pouring out into the sink. Jupiter takes out something from her bag and hands it to you, a pink handkerchief. You press it into your mouth to stop the bleeding.

All while this is going on, Jupiter is circling around you, endlessly apologizing. You keep telling her that it was okay, and no serious damage was done, but nonetheless she continued up until the bleeding finally stopped. Once again blood free, you finish up inside and take your leave with Jupiter at your side. A smile once again at home on her face.

"Say," Jupiter steps out in front of you, causing you to stop in place, "let me take you out on a date."

"Wait, what?"

"Come on, just the two of us. A nice dinner. A proper apology from me to you."

"Jupi, I don't think--"

Jupiter interjects, placing a finger over your lips, "No arguing."

"Fine." you say, sighing at your situation.

Jupiter let's out a girlish squeal and hugs you, "Moon, you won't regret this, I swear!"

Back at home.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)