More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Reiza Reiza

Back at home.

You hear a knock at the door to your room.

You answer and find Sun standing on the other side. She pushes you aside, forcing herself into your room. Confused, you shut the door behind her and turn around to face her. When you do you are pushed against the door as Sun kisses you on the lips. Your eyes flash, What are you doing?! you scream in your head. Sun has the advantage of surprise on her side. You try to break free from her, tilting your head from side to side, breaking free from the smooch.

"Moon, stop." she whispers, disengaging herself from off you.

You halt your defense and look at her out from the corner of you eye, "Why are... you?"

"I hated keeping two secrets from you for the longest time." she cries, "I love you, Moon. I want you spend the rest of my life with you, even if you are my sibling."

"You what?" you let out a reply.

She looks at you with affection in her eyes, "Every time I see Jupiter treat you like that, I am to contain my jealous rage. Moon, please, don't go out with her tonight. What if she finds out about you? She won't understand you like I do. She'll find you vile, disgusting. But me, I've always loved you for the way you are. You're the only one I truly feel I can be myself around. That is why Fate brought us together in this world, for us to love one another."

Listening to Sun's pleas, you can't help but think about it. If Jupiter found out what you actually were, would she hate you? You also couldn't just ignore her, she is expecting you to go out with her tonight. You just can't drop that whole thing once you agreed to it because of your horny sister. But then again, she is family and she looks unnerved at the thought of you leaving her side.

Sun sees the conflict emanating from your face, "Moon, please don't go. Stay with me, Mom and Dad are gone until the morning. We could..." she stops, turning her head of to the side, her face completely red.

"We could what?" you ask.

"Sex." she insisted.

You stare at your look-alike with open eyes. Did she just openly tell you she wants to have intercourse with you?

Sun once again notices your confusion and as if to prove her loyalty, leans in for another kiss. If you choose to stop her, she may think you are telling her off, but if you let her kiss you, you may not want to leave her side. What do you do?

Kiss Sun or stop her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)