More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by floppy15 floppy15

Who will we meet? Where will I go?

Go to dad's workshop

Before I head home I swing by my dad's carpenter's workshop. He has about twenty people working for him, including Ernie. He needs to work for a year to get money for college and dad agreed to hire him. The workshop isn't far from my school and after a twenty minute walk and six awesome Audioslave songs I go inside. Everybody seems pretty busy although my dad told me that orders have gone back a little. But compared to many businesses in this city, it was doing great. Walking through the lanes I greet my dad's employees until I spot Vicky.

My dad hired her two months ago and every time I see her I my pants seem to get much tighter. She is not much older than me, I guess about twenty. Accompanied by the chorus to “Drown me slowly” she seems to move in slow motion. She is over six feet tall and has a smoking hot body. Her blue jeans are skin-tight and her white shirt is soaked, letting a black bra that barely confines her d-cup breasts shine through. The sweat on her skin makes her whole body seem to glow. She puts aside the board she was working on, and takes a sip from her water bottle. Tiny water drops fall from her luscious lips. When she looks around and spots me, she raises her arm and waves. The first time I met her I was amazed by her cheerful personality. She smiles all the time. Most beautiful girls can be pretty bitchy, but we immediately hit it off and became friends. I wave back and smile at her. She is pretty busy so I keep looking for Ernie.

Just as I stop to look around for Ernie someone taps me on the shoulder. I jump forward in surprise and take my headphones out.

“Damn.” I curse as I turn around and see my laughing father. “Do you wanna kill me?”

“Don't be so dramatic John. Your heart can take it.” he says to me. “I thought you were at school.”

“They canceled the last period.” I lie and look around again. “Ernie here?”

“Yes he's in the back. He's working, so don't distract him.” he says with a serious tone of voice. I simply nod and go into the back. Ernie is standing on the far left with a clipboard. It looks like he is searching for something. The temperature in the warehouse seems to get to him too, sweat is running down his neck.

We're similar in many ways, so I'm not surprised to find him listening to his mp3-player.

“Hey.” he shouts and turns around when I take the headphones out of his ears. Holding them close to my own ears I recognize “Another Love Song”. With a smile Ernie grabs the headphones and puts them in his pocket.

“Hey, how is it going?” I ask him after he continues to search the shelves.

“Not bad. I'm off at five.” he tells me. “See you tonight? My mom is working night shift and I have some new material.”

I simply nod, tap him on the shoulder and leave. Ten seconds later we both are listening to music again.

What will I do until tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)