More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 4EyesDawn 4EyesDawn

What should I do?

Go to campus and hang out with friends

I think I'm going to head over to campus and see what my friends are up to. I put my laptop into my messenger bag, sling it over my shoulder, and head out the door.

The ten minute walk to campus is pretty uneventful. I pretty much just fantasize about different people I'd like to fuck. Nothing unusual.

When I get to campus I head to the lounge where my friends and I like to hang out between or after classes. As I walk in the door I see my friends Chris, Larry, Chen, and Quinn sitting around a table playing cards.

Chris is really tall. Like 6'6" tall. He's also skinny with red hair. Though it's more orange red to my hair's red red. He's not the hottest guy in the world but he's not ugly either, and I've always wondered if his cock is long and thin like he is.

Larry is kind of the opposite of Chris. Well, he's not really that short at 5'9" or so but he looks short next to Chris. He's not really fat, just broad. He has close cropped brown hair and a neatly-trimmed beard. Again, he's not the hottest guy, but I'd fuck him if given the chance.

Chen is pretty average. Average height, average build, average looks. He's also Chinese, which globally speaking is pretty average. The other three are white. Is it racist that I didn't think that was worth mentioning before now? I hope not. I don't want to be racist. I'd totally fuck him too, so I guess I can't be too racist.

Quinn is the most exciting of the four. She's a complete knockout. Shoulder-length, wavy blonde hair. Beautiful face. Sizable breasts. Tight body. She could easily be a model. Well, if it weren't for the fact that she's in a wheelchair. I guess that makes it hard to be a model. I've masturbated many times fantasizing about getting her out of her chair and into my bed, if you know what I mean. I mean sex. Hot, sweaty sex.

Anyways, I'm sitting on the back of a chair rubbing Quinn's shoulders, which I totally do all the time. The five of us have just been chatting about stuff that I could tell you if you wanted proof that I'm a nerd. But I won't, so you'll have to continue taking my word for it. They play a few more hands of Bridge and Chris and Chen seem to be winning when my roommate Shannon and her boyfriend Mark come in. They say hi to us before sitting at another table across the room. I've already told you about Shannon and Mark.

Should I stay where I am or should I leave my friends to their game and go hang with my roommate?

Who should I hang out with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)