More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vestra Vestra

Life choices are hard what to do.

Go to Town..

My job was taking the team of horses and cart to run the farms supplies to town. It was better then shoveling Horse and cow crap out of the stalls.

The cart was loaded and I ran them into town I knew I would have time as they unloaded the cart. I could get a quick pint at the pub and because I had my sword with me I would ask a couple of the guys where a dungeon would be located and simply go from the pub into my new life.

I didn’t have to worry bout repercussions from the Forman as I would be coming back with silver and gold. I would have my own place to stay instead of those tar paper shacks that only had room for a bed and a chamber pot.

Once into town, I was going to walk away. However there was an issue with the supply order and it demanded my attention. Once it was straightened out I found my pub time was gone. I either had to abandon the horse and cart and go to the pub or go back to the farm.

I was going to leave the horse and cart when a farm hand came charging into town screaming “THE FARM IS BEING ATTCKED!”

I felt a cold sensation down my spine. “THE FARM IS BEING ATTACKED!”

Some of the hero’s spilled out of the pub! “What is it boy, who’s attacking?!”

He blurted out. “Hobgoblins!”

For some crazy reason the thought of mouse leapt into my head, she’s in danger!”

I hopped onto the wagon and whipped the reigns and the horses kept forward with a surprised whinny. We were at a full run all the way back.

I saw smoke in the distance and saw the barn ablaze when I arrived. I saw mouse laying just outside of the barn with blood down her front. She was stabbed.

I halted the horses and jumped off and ran to her. She didn’t deserve this. She saw me and reached up to touch my face. “I wish I could of had you, I have always wanted you John”

I felt horrible. The tears in her eyes, the pain on her face. “Oh by the gods, well get you help.” I moved to pick her up and she slumped down lifeless. Gazing off to the distance not breathing any more.

At a slight distance a hobgoblin laughed at me and yelled out.”you killour generals, we kill your woman!” And he cackled As he started to run away.

She wasn’t my woman, but I was angry non the less, she was innocent. They took her life and she didn’t deserve this.

Rage filled me as I drew my sword and started after the laughing Hobgoblin. “I’LL KILL YOU ALL FOR THIS!”

Who shall I target Now!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)