More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 49 by Wulfblade Wulfblade

What's next?

Go to Evellyn's mansion

With that settled, you walk back to Evellyn's place in order to report what you've found - or rather, what you didn't - and what your next step will be. You stroll back through the streets, simply at a regular pace, to allow yourself to take in the charming sights of city life, and enjoy the warmth of the rising sun.

Eventually you arrive at the mansion. The high garden wall, set with a pair of heavy oaken doors, blocks any view from outside on the street, and the doors look locked. You see some amusing crude grafitti cover the distant corners of the wall, far from the gate.

Noone's there to greet you, so you assume you're welcome to make your own entrance, which is a quick matter of hopping over the wall via a bunch of stacked crates and barrels. Moving at your amplified speed gives you the necessary momentum to clear the wall in a single Leap.

You continue on inside through a side door that leads out into the garden. Hopping through a few rooms you find Evellyn in no time, sitting at a table in a living room, apparently impatiently tapping her fingers on the wood.

How do you report?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)