More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobbyboy123 Bobbyboy123

What do you do now?

Go see your family

I decide to go and see my family, knowing my step mom she was already planning a party to celebrate my new found success. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door where I was meet by one of my neighbors. Her name was Casey ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/15/7c/e9157cb9d1cff738012181b5c31a66b7.jpg ), I had talked to her a few times be for but she never seemed interested in me.

“Hey John! I just saw you on the news! I wanted you to know if you ever want to come over and give me some advice I would totally be super grateful.”

Oh I had some advice for her. Casey lived right next to me and she was loud! I knew when ever she had a guy over and exactly what they doing.

“Here's some advice, if you would stop fucking so loudly on the weekends everyone around here would be a lot happier” I said and immediately regretted.

She just stared at me and I was waiting for her palm to meet my face

“O.M.G you are so right. I'll go out and buy a ball gag today!”

I was in utter shock at what she had said

“Wait what, just because I told you to be quieter during sex?”

she looked at me and nodded

“Yeah, I mean to are the new guru. Why wouldn't I listen to your advice silly.”

Then the gravity of your new title hit you and a sinister smile crept across your face.

Do you continue with Casey or Go and see your family

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)