More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amativissimus amativissimus

What do I do? Stay in or go out?

Go out? Are you crazy? No way, dude!

I stammer an incoherent something which apparently includes the words "Stay in!", and Sara smiles at her friends. "See what I mean, gals? He's so cute when he's flummoxed. Listen, sweetie, we're fine with just staying here with you; but by the time we leave this place, you're going to think... No, dammit, you're gonna KNOW you're the biggest stud in this whole damned town!"

I gaze at these three beauties, unable to believe just how fortunate I am.

Sara is the prettiest woman I've ever known. She's mid-sized, blonde and beautiful in a wholesome Iowa/Wisconsin sort of way (ironically, she's a native New Yorker, and can do a Bronx Bray with the best of 'em). Her tight red dress and high heels proclaim her to be ready for anything; the obvious absence of a bra on her 36D breasts make the point twice over.

Joy, whom I've heard her mention (yes, I talk to her like a human being, not a potential pickup), is a slim, sexy redhead in a matching green outfit. I vaguely recall that she's recently had a breakup with her boyfriend of some years, a medical student who'd fallen for a nurse.

Karri, I suddenly remember, is her friend the militant feminist writer and outspoken bisexual; she looks like a typical Puerto Rican of mixed descent, except that she's two inches or more taller than me, at least in her high heels. (Her matching outfit is gold; the ladies have apparently been planning a girl's night out for some time!)

Where do I start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)