More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bootsex bootsex

What's it going to be?

Go out - you're getting restless.

Forgetting your lighter really pisses you off - you grumble to yourself about remembering things when your phone vibrates. It's a local number you don't recognize.

"Hello?" You say in your generally pissed off tone.

"Hey! It's Tina..... from the office?"

"Oh... Hey Tina" Your demeanor noticeably changes.

Tina is an account manager at the field office where you've been working. She is one of the hardest working people you've ever met and trying to work her way up the corporate ladder... and not to mention very easy on the eyes. She's 27 years old, 5'8", 140 lbs, 34C, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, vaguely exotic looking. She knows she looks good and uses it to her advantage somewhat conservatively. She wears short skirts, but with boots while not showing anything off on top. Or tight sweaters with loose fitting slacks.... just enough to make you excited and she knows it. You know she's caught you looking at her more than once.

"I'm sorry to bother you this late, but I can't find the performance report for the ZXB prototype. Do you know where you saved it?" she asked

"Of course. You can find it on the shared drive under 'Project Z'" You reply

"Duh! I'm a dummy!" she says

"No, you're not - I forget where it is sometimes." You say with an air of corniness

"Why are you at the office so late?" You add

"I'm not - I'm working from home! Thanks again" She says

"Ok. Bye now."

"Bye"

You hang up the phone and lay back on the bed. You start thinking about Tina as you grab yourself and start to stroke your cock.

The more you stroke, the harder and hornier you get.

You look over to your phone. Should you call her back? Should you make a move?

No, you quickly decide. If she told HR, that would be the end of you. You're two levels above her and don't want to give her that power.

You stroke some more. Closing your eyes. Imagining her brunette head bobbing back and forth on your cock while she's down on her knees in those tan suede boots and mini skirt. You imagine taking off that blue sweater she was wearing today. Unclasping her bra. Letting those great tits spill out.

You open your eyes and look at the phone again. Should you?

You reach for it. As your hand touches it, it starts to vibrate. You look at the display. It's your wife, Shana, calling from San Jose. Your dick suddenly gets limp.

Shana is 43 years younger than you at 28. She's 5'5", Persian with dark hair and brown eyes, she has a great 36DD rack that you fell in love with first. She married you 6 years ago when she was 22 and fresh out of college. You were her ticket out of work - a wealthy man - all she'd have to do is have kids. You took advantage of this and got her pregnant four times in four years. You're still definitely attracted to her, you stick it to her whenever you can. She, like any 28 year old married to an older man, is not as into you. You dont care since you're her paycheck. You wonder why she's calling.

Must be something with the kids. That's her job.... well, her and the nanny. You could really care less. The phone stops vibrating and goes to voicemail.

You lay back down and start to think of Tina again. You can't get it back up though.

You decide you seed some fresh air.

What should you do?

You could go get dinner at Chili's down the street.
You could go to the corner bar and have a drink.
You could go against your gut and call Tina.

What's it gonna be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)