More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bootsex bootsex

What's it gonna be?

Call Tina

You look at your phone again.

You reach out and grab it - half expecting it to ring again.

You clutch it in your hand. Nothing.

Against your better judgement, you scroll down the recent calls to Tina's number. Your finger hovers over the send button.

You take a deep breath and press the button.

It rings. Once. Twice. Three times.

You're staring to rethink your decision. What are you doing calling a 27 year old? Do you think she would actually go for this? Are you crazy?

"Hey you!"

Tina's voice whisks you from your thoughts.

"Tina! Hey!" you respond.

"What's up? You're the last person I thought would be calling!" she shoots back.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you." You reply.

"No! Of course not. What can I do for you?" She asks.

You pause letting those words soak in. You plan on showing her the answer to that later tonight.

"Well, I was thinking after you called that maybe I could pick your brain about some of the client aspects of this project?" You ask.

"YES!" she squeals "I'm sorry, that was so unprofessional... of course I would love to, sir."

"Alright, are you available now?" You ask

"Of course. Meet you at the office?" She replies

You take a deep breath.

"Why don't I just meet you at your place?" you ask her.

She's silent for a second. You wonder if you crossed the line.

"Um. Ok. The office is probably closer to your hotel, though." She adds

"Tina. You're doing me a favor. The least I can do is come to you." You make up on the spot.

"Oh! Ok!" she says, sounding relieved.

She continues "My address is 2365 Bentley Ave in West LA. Apartment 201. I'll have to buzz you in when you get here."

"Ok see you in a bit!" You reply.

As you get off the phone, your head is spinning. Is this really happening? Are you really going to go through with this?

You start to mull over your options.

You can either go through with it, or call her back and drown your sorrows at a bar.

What's it gonna be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)