More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jimson Jimson

What do I do? Stay in or go out?

Go out, but first

"Let's go out," I say "but first I want to cum on your face since you were late and made me wait for you."

Sara looks at me for a second and shows no signs whatsoever of being offended. She then thinks for a second and the with a mischievous smile says "OK."

"Get on your knees in front of me so I can jerk off on you." I say, also with a mischievous smile.

"Oh," Sara breathes "How did you know that I like it when guys spray my face with cum?"

"I figured you did," I answer "you seem like a dirty little cum whore."

"You've got that right," laughs Joy. Karri chuckles at this comment.

I whip out my cock and begin to stroke my member with Sara on her knees in front of me and the front door wide open. "Joy do you think you could do something for me?" I ask.

"Sure, anything." Joy replies, looking at my cock while I stroke it.

"I want you to show me your pussy. Will you do that for me?" I say.

"Of course," she says looking at me. She then sits on the floor and leans back spreading her legs wide as she does so. She isn't wearing any panties under her skirt and her bare cunt is clearly visible. She reaches down with one of her hands and spreads her pussy wide, showing me all of her pink. "Like this?" she says in a fake innocent tone.

"Yeah." I say stroking my cock faster.

"Go lick her pussy Karri, I know you know how to do that." I say smiling at Karri. She smiles back and walks over to where Joy is rubbing her twat. She get down between Joy's legs and begins to lick her pussy.

I look back down at Sara who is intently watching me whack off. "I'm gonna tell people at work about this." I say.

"Then I'll be the office slut. Oh that gets me so hot!" Sara moaned.

"I bet you'd like that." I respond. "I bet you'd like it too if I did this in the office, right in front of everyone."

"Oh yeah I would." Sara say looking up at me. "You'd cum all over my face and then I would wear it the rest of the day so that everyone knew what a naughty little tramp I was."

I look over at the other girls in time to see Joy screaming with and orgasm as Karri shoves three fingers in and out of her pussy. This coupled with Sara's dirty talk send me over the edge and I shoot wad after wad of cum onto Sara's waiting face. "Oh fuck yeah!" was all Sara could say as thick ropes of jizz covered her face. After I was done I looked down at Sara. There was cum running down her face from her cheeks, nose, forehead and lips. There was literally cum all over her face.

"Ready?!" Sara said hopping up with a big smile.

"Aren't you gonna clean up?" Karri asked.

"No, I'm getting a head start for work by wearing a practice load tonight." Sara said and then turned to walk out the door. "Hopefully this is one of many," she said over her shoulder as she walked out to the car.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)