More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cece_Baggins Cece_Baggins

what does she do next.

Go into the bathroom

Abigail stood by her sink, she'd been brought to so many orgasms that she was trembling at the knees, she was feeling a massive mixture of emotions, she said a one night stand but now she was feeling something she didn't know if it was love or if she wanted to claim the monster between Dallas's Legs and make sure no other girl could ever ride it, she looked in the mirror as Dallas walked in,
"Sorry i just need to wipe my..." he started looking down at his cum covered cock, she grinned deviously "I'll take care of that" she said as she moved down his cock, he expected her to grab a tissue but instead she wrapped her mouth around his shaft taking as much in as she could to get his cum off of it, pulling away she finished the job "Why don't i run us a bath" she said, Dallas nervously rubbed the back of his head, "I'll take a shower" he said but Abigail wasn't going to take that as an answer and she moved closer to him and stood on her tip toes and slowly caressed his man hood "i'll run us a bath" she said as he kissed his neck, Dallas nodded slowly as she smiled and giggled causing a small bounce.

Dallas sat naked in her living room, his cock had gone flaced but it was still pretty big, he was confused by her actions and was tempted to leave but she had insisted,
"What have i gotten myself into" he said, whilst in the bathroom Abigail made sure her king-size tub was filled with nice warm water and that it was filled with loads of bubbles, she dipped her hand in and felt its nice warmth, she then called out "Baths ready sexy" she said, Dallas stood up and walked towards the bathroom and opened the door to see Abigail standing there, he didn't no weather it was funny or sexy as she had grabbed some bubbles and made it into a bikini to cover her cunt arse and tits, "what do you think" she said with a small laugh before stepping into the tub and laying down engulfing her body in the water, "Come on in" she said, Dallas stepped in and laid down next to her, he felt more relaxed with the calm water, "Listen" she said, Dallas began to feel nervous again as she moved closer next to him "I think... I think i like you" she said, Dallas heart felt like it had just stopped, he had a small crush on her at one point but he was now scared "what do you mean" he asked thinking about jumping out of the tub "I like you romantically" she said, and then she looked down "I want to be with you" she said looking into his eyes.

What does he say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)