More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cece_Baggins Cece_Baggins

What does he say?

Yes

"Yes, we'll try" he said Abigail Smiled and quickly moved to kiss his cheek planting her lips on it, "hey you just swallowed my cum" he said, Abigail laughed "i used mouth wash silly" she said as she kissed his neck up and down, "Cheeky" he said with a laugh still feeling nervous, "come here" she said as she grabbed a wipe "Lets wash that hot body" she said, Dallas sat forward as she began to rub water all over his back, "That tickles" he said as she washed it, "Yeah i bet it feels nice though" she said as she reached around and began to stroke his cock, "Yeah a bit" he said, Abigail then pushed him down gently and began washing his body, she rubbed the soapy water over his body, his erection began to stiffen again, she smiled again and began to nibble his neck "Is that for me" she asked, Dallas gulped nervously "If you want" he replied, Abigail smiled and licked her lips before mounting him again "I want more" she said, the bubbled water lubed up his cock for her, not that she needed it as she was already wet herself, she slid his cock inside of her cunt and began to bounce, Dallas gripped the sides of the tub as she increased her speed and her moans, "FUCK ME" she said as she pull him forward forcing his head between her breasts, he moaned heavily as she rocked her hips back and forth heavily, he suddenly let go of the tub and grabbed Abigail's back and pulled her down as he began to thrust into her causing her to scream in pleasure.

the two fucked another few times in the bath tub, and Abigail was full of Dallas's cum and his balls drained of the seed, Abigail led Dallas into her bedroom,
"Wait i need to get my PJs" he said turning to the door, but she grabbed his chest and pulled him towards the bed, "We don't need them" responded Abigail as she kissed his neck, she pushed him down onto the bed, "We need to established a few rules" she said, Dallas pulled her down hugging her, "what're those" he asked, she turned around to her new partner, "I'm a nymph i love having sex, but i wanna be faithful to you" she said as she rubbed her hand on his face "Well if you want to, just either wake me up when i'm sleeping or fuck me whilst i am sleeping" said Dallas, Abigail's eyes lit up, "You do know i'm sharing you with a couple of my female friends" she said, kissing Dallas leaving him baffled.

whats next

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)