More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nyctelios nyctelios

Does Adam go in or get his father?

Go into the Room.

Freaking out but at the same time curious about what is going on, Adam decides to go into the room.

"Mom is that you." Adam calls out. as he slowly inches his way to the bed. All he gets backs the same thing it ha been says.

"Join us..join us...you know you want...you know you need to (moaning followed)...please us...we need you...we want you (more moaning)"

Inch by inch Adam gets to the foot of the bed. Still seeing someone moving under the covers. Still hearing the same line. Adam places his hand on top of the cover of what he hopes is a foot. Whoever is under the cover stops moving and moans lustfully as Adam placed his hand on the cover. This caught Adam off guard, making him remove his hand and just like that the body starts moving again and the line repeats itself

"Join us..Join us...you know you want...you know you need to (moaning followed)...please us...we need you...we want you (more moaning)"

Having enough of this Adam took a look at the door to see it was still open. Knowing that he slowly grabbed some of the cover. He positioned himself ready to boot it out of there as he yanked off the cover from the bed but instead of running Adam just froze up.

There laying on the bed teasing her nip with one hand as she slammed a huge dildo into her pussy with the other, Adam was staring at his naked mother. In his mind he was freaking out but with some strange lustful aroma was making his cock hard.

"Mom what is wrong with you." Adam said as he got closer but lust was in her eyes and as he got within range, Adam's mother reached out to feel her son's cock all while saying.

"Join me..Join me...you know you want...you know you need to (moaning followed)...please me...I need you...I want you (more moaning)"

Does Adam run to get his father or Does Adam given into the lust?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)