More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Philltech13 Philltech13

Where is Kate going?

Go inside the forest

Kate decided that going inside the forest was probably her best bet to find a place to escape the harsh winds on the beach and possibly find some shelter.

As she wandered around, Kate stumbled upon some berries. They looked like blueberries, though Kate could tell they definitely were not. A bit hesitant at first, Kate took one berry from the bush nearby and bit into it ready to spit it out if it tasted bad. Much to Kate's surprise it actually tasted quite sweet and refreshing, so she took this opportunity to snack up before continuing her journey.

After satisfying her hunger, Kate actually felt a little bit thirsty. The sweetness of the berries was a little bit too much for her. Kate also started to feel herself going into heat as her nipples slowly hardened and cunt became nice and wet. Each step that Kate took was harder to take than the last as her body was more and more desperately craving attention.

There was a sound of running water to Kate's left and as fast as she could Kate made her way over there. She stumbled upon a small lake spanning about 60 feet across and a small waterfall connected to it. Without a moment's hesitation, Kate dove into the water and swam towards the center of the lake. She drank some water and felt her thirst sated but that is when the lust hit her harder than ever.

Unbeknown to her, the berries that Kate had consumed earlier had a special property of filling its consumer with lust. And with all the berries that Kate had ate she was definitely feeling it.

Even in the water, Kate could feel just how wet her pussy was as her left hand moved between her legs and she started rubbing her lips, letting a moan escape from her mouth. Her right hand moved to her gropable c-cup tit as she started to fondle it and play with her erect nipple.

As Kate played in the cool water, in a state of complete lust, she didn't even see a group of 3 imps stagger upon the lake. They dropped their weapons and loincloths and started to jerk themselves off watching Kate's hot body in the water, until one of them made a sound. Kate looked in their direction and saw the three beasts standing at 3 feet tall each rubbing their 10 inch disproportional cocks.

How does Kate respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)