More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porgep porgep

Make your move?

Go in for a little kiss...

You lean in and plant a little kiss on Kat’s lips. She returns a kiss and opens her mouth slightly to lick your lips. You kiss for a few more minutes before she pulls away and returns to sipping on her wine.

“Why do you keep doing that?” you ask her.

“Doing what?” she says.

“Every time we start to get intimate you pull away. Are you not into me? I know you want to wait to have sex, but it would be nice to feel like you want me,” you tell her.

“Sweetie, I do want you.”

“Then why don’t you show me?”

“Because I’m scared it will ruin things between us,” she says.

“I don’t get it. How could a little intimacy ruin things?”

“We are intimate. I give you handjobs and blowjobs.”

“Yeah, once in a while. But I feel like I always have to ask for it,” you tell her.

“Maybe I want you to be a little more forceful instead of just asking for something,” she says, returning to her wine.

Now discouraged, you sit back, kick your legs up, and continue drinking your wine. Several minutes pass. As Kat finishes the last of her wine, she stands up and stretches.

“Well, I’m going to go shower and change into my pjs,” she says.

What do you do while Kat showers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)