More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by porgep porgep

What do you do while Kat showers?

Try to join her...

Kat closes the bathroom door behind her and turns on the shower. You often shower together, so you figure you'd join her and get clean. You crack open the door and peek inside. Kat is standing in the shower and the hot water splashing on her naked body is creating steam in the bathroom. The glass door of the shower obscures her figure, but you can see the side of her bouncy breasts and her hair falling on her back, just above her tight, round ass.

"Mind if I join you?" you ask.

"I'm just about done," she tells you. "Just give me a minute and then it's all yours."

You watch her rinse the soap off her body and then step out of the water. She opens the shower door and stands in the shower, letting the water drip off her glistening body. She briefly looks at you as you take off your clothes. She steps out of the shower and starts to dry herself with a towel. As you shower, she blow dries her hair.

"We never go out anymore," she says when turns off the blow drier. "I feel like we do the same thing every night."

"We can go out, if you want," you say as you turn off the shower and start to dry yourself.

"No, it's okay, not tonight," she says, acting somewhat disappointed.

You dry off as Kat looks at her self in the bathroom mirror. You can tell she's more than a little tipsy as she struggle slightly to brush her teeth.

You think tonight has to be the night that your relationship changes.

Make another move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)