More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cantalope Cantalope

Does she call out to the person? Does she try to escape?

Go for the knife.

After some wriggling, Lara manages to free one of her arms and grab the knife. Careful not to alert the figure below she starts sawing away at her cocoon. As her higher faculties slowly asserted themselves she realized that there was no way she could get down without alerting her captor. She'd have to try and make a run for it. Unfortunately she still couldn't feel her legs and getting down would surely give her the mother of all head rushes. As she turned these thoughts over in her head, the remainder of her restraints abruptly gave way and she fell to the floor of the cave in a heap.

She managed to break her fall with her arms but the impact still drove the air from her lungs. Gasping for air and weakly scrambling for purchase in the dust, Lara had no chance of escaping anything. Flipping herself over, she tried to focus her eyes through the sea of black dots popping across her vision. As the dust settled she saw the figure hunched by the fire and realized...

What?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)