More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by idahoboy idahoboy

Where do you go? What do you do?

Go flog the bishop

You decide you should take care of your hardon before you have to sit though a day of classes. You head for the back of the school. There, in the least-traveled hall, is the most private bathroom in the school. One you had used more than once for release.

On your way, you start warming up in your mind and casually rubbing your crotch anytime you are sure no one could see. You think about the porn you watched last night: a generic semi-pro clip of a thirty-something "teen" sucking, fucking, then sucking to completion, some random, but lucky, guy. You quickly replace the man with yourself in your mind. It's not a stretch, you think as a sly smiled stretches across your face. Your pride and joy at this point in your life is your nearly ten-inch cock. I could do porn. You think. That could be fun. They'd have to find better girls than that old whore for me to fuck though.

This led you to change the girl in his mind to a perky, blonde slut your own age. No one in particular, a aggregate of all the tight little sluts you see bouncing around your school each day. Your cock is now straining down the length of your pants and begging for release. You round the corner into the restroom and head into the nearest stall.

Do you jerk off in peace?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)