More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Stay or go?

Go closer (male character)

"That's right, close the door, maybe you should lock it," she purrs, "don't worry I don't eat humans," she laughs. "Not that way anyway. "

You close the door behind you and walk over to her desk, she gestures to a chair. "I'm Mrs Hedley," she says, sitting on the desk in front of you. Her skirt is very short and you can see her powerful cheetah thighs very high. She leans forward her ample bosom straining behind her top, "You're nervous," she says. "It's ok, how about you stay here and I explain to you a few things you should know about our little school?" She leans forward further running a finger down your shirt. "I can think of a way I can help you relax."

You hesitate as she moves off the desk and pulls her top over her head, her beautiful furred tits clearly on display, she guides your hands to her bust as she straddles your lap. A soft moaning purr escapes her lips as your fingers start to grasp her. “I have, what you might call a soft spot, for humans.” She lets go of your hands and just lets you roam her breasts.

“If my husband knew he would probably kill me, but he is out of town at the moment, and I am oh so itching for some fun.” She looks down at you grinding against your hardening cock.

“What do you say? Would you like to open those pants for me while I tell you a little about the school?” She asks seductively as her fingers start to pull at your zipper. “I would like to use my mouth, but then I can’t talk to you.” She purrs again as your cock springs free, her claws lightly scratching its surface.

“How about this.” She lifts up slightly and rubs your cock head between her wet lips. “You let me ride you now, and tonight,” she purrs deeply as she sinks down onto your shaft, her cunt so wet and hot, “tonight you come over to my house and we can enjoy ourselves more thoroughly.”

You can’t help but moan and nod your head while you grope her. “Good boy.” She says slowly bouncing on your hard shaft.

“Now, what should you know about. Be careful in gym, we have dual sex change rooms, so that might be difficult for a lone human.” She hold your hands to her tits and you get the idea, squeezing them harder she moans again. “Miss Hepaterm in home ec, get on her good side, you don’t want to be on her bad side.”

She bites her lip for a moment, “God it’s been so long since I have had a human cock.” She bucks a few times shuddering, “Be aware that things, don’t work the same way here as in other schools. Make sure those that are superior to you are happy with you and you should be fine. Being an Apex omnivore, you will need to look out for apex carnivores.” She pulls your head to her breast and you happily suck at her engorged nipple. “But you will also be on top of any herbivores, so,” she looks at you lustily, “you should try and find a good use with them.” You get the impression that that is exactly what she has done to you and wonder what would have happened had you have said no.

“Ms Felus, enjoys gnawing, not enough to kill, but she hasn’t consumed anyone in years, so if you enjoy that kind of thing, she can help keep other faculty members off your back.” Her cunt is all but gushing on your cock and you wonder if you are going to end up with a giant cheetah cum stain on your pants.

She stops riding you and sighs “Now I have a class very shortly young man, so we should stop here.” She gives you a kiss on the lips, “I have a free period in fourth if you want to meet me back here, or you can just come around my place tonight.” Slowly she stands your hard cock sliding free of her. Then with a wicked grin she drops to her knees and sucks your cock into her mouth. You can feel her teeth so gently rubbing you as her tongue licks you clean.

When she is done she stands back up, “Bring a change of clothes tonight, and I will bring you to school tomorrow.” She slips her top back on before turning to look at your bewildered face, “Run along now, I hope to be seeing more of you.”

First period.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)