More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BonusPhantom BonusPhantom

What do you do first?

Go big and take control.

"Is that anyway to talk to your Coach?" You ask, enjoying for a moment the look of confusion on Taylor's face at your reply before everything shifts.

Ultimate control over the girls on the bus. History will bend to reflect any changes you want to make. You can work with that. Even if you can't affect yourself, you just have to adjust the truth in relation to you, even as the thought filters in you can... see it, see how reality and time flows around your will and you make changes.

Taylor is 8 years younger than you now, but her birth date hasn't changed.

The girls often ask advice based on your experiences at university.

None of the girls are less than 5 inches shorter than you.

The girls are always impressed at how many of them you can lift up at once.

So long is the change is about them, about their reactions to you, you can bend even your own life into a much stronger place. As the shift settles, as the world takes in this new resolution Taylor's confusion also shifts a little, not quite remembering what new conversation you were having, surprised that she was apparently mouthing off at you.

"Sorry Coach... I..."

The girls all respect you, their Coach.

"It's okay Taylor," you smile, reaching out and patting her head. Your eyes don't so much drift to her cleavage as have them called there as she squeezes her breasts between her arms, emphasising the soft flesh.

The girls all have the hots for you.

"You guys had a long day, go and finish your homework and take a nap."

"Yeah... long day..." Taylor sighed.

What's the play, Coach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)