More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KingRaccoon KingRaccoon

The mushroom reads your souvenirs

Go back to your place.

The walk back to Sara's home was longer than usual. The parasited host was so horny because of the chemicals made by the mushrooms that she had to stop almost every half hour to fulfill her body's need to masturbate. Sara tried to resist a bit more when they finally reach the main road outside the forest, now that meeting a stranger was almost inevitable at some point. Her aroused mind totally ignored the beautiful plains and moutains in the horizon when she suddenly did met somebody, and something inside her clicked. The hiker she crossed was just an old man trying to stay in shape by walking and enjoying the view, and was surely more than twice her age. But her mind was racing. The mushroom wanted to spread. It had to control everyone. Sara stopped and turn to face the old guy. Without taking her eyes off him, she undressed, revealing her white underwear, clearly stained by her non-stop wetness.

"Hey there big boy" She seductively said to the man, who looked totally stunned by the situation. He looked away, confused by the sexy young girl talking to him all of a sudden. "I love strong old men.. Want a piece of me ?" she continued, taking one step at a times, trying to keep the eye contact with her prey. "I certainly want a piece of you... Please, I can make you feel sooooo good..." the blonde added, now closing the last few feets between her and the man. He tried to refuse, now a bit nervous, and attempted to walk away, but the girl grabbed his arm, and forcefully turned him to face her. "I won't let you escape me, Honey. If you don't want to fuck me, give me at least a good old kiss, and I promise you I will let you go". The blue eyed woman's face was just a few inches from the man's, both of them looking deeply inside the eyes of one another. The old man resisted at first, but the arousal took over. The chance that a girl as sexy as her, desperatly asking for him to be with her was too good to be true, he had to see where this was going... He closed his eyes, and lean to kiss her. Seeing that her charm worked, Sara got really excited, and kissed the man back with all her heart.

Twenty minutes later, both of them were on the ground making out. The old man was almost already out of breath before anything serious had begun, but this was too good to end this. Sara broke the kiss and looked the man in the eyes, smiling gently. "You did good, let me thank you with something better than a simple kiss" she whispered. She started to cough severely, letting out some sort of smoke from her mouth. The old man got worried about her, and tried to get up to help her, but the young girl pinned him, coughing more and more. Finally, she openned her mouth and her eyes rolled back. This is when the old noticed the tendril-looking things coming from her mouth. He tried to set himself free from her graps, and started to scream when he realized he couldn't.

Sara took this opportunity to kiss him again. This time, the mushroom's roots flew right inside the man's mouth, stopping in his throat and starting to make its way towards the brain. This caused the old man to shake and cough too, but Sara didn't stop until she was sure that a good amount of roots were inside him. She finally let him go and stood up, happy with what she just had done. The sight of the man fighting the invader made her so horny, she immediatly started to massage her breast and play with her clitoris. For some minutes, the usually so calm plain was filled with the sound of a man struggling to breath, and a woman cumming over and over. But soon enough everything went quiet. The man stood up, his dick hard inside his hand. The two now fully parasited humans looked at each others and fucked right there on the spot. None of them ever felt so good during sex, and the orgasm that followed was so powerful that they stayed their almost for ten minutes. When they came back to their senses, something inside the main's brain changed. The mushroom knew that this host was not strong and fit like the first one, and it couldn't not help to spread as successfully as Sara's body, so it had other plans for the old man. Only an hour had passed since the man had been infected, but already a fungus sprout was coming from his left ear. The alien parasite was going to make a lot of fruit from this host, and will try to release his spores as much as it can before the body gave up and desintegrate from all the fruits it will grow in a short time. Without any free thoughs, the old man walk right inside the forest, which where he will surely never come back.

Sara was so happy about her first successful spreading ! The mushroom already knew how to use her body so well ! This first real test of control gave the parasite fungus a shot of confidence, and it rapidly made its host dress back and walk back to the city again. The memories of the host's past life was full of useful informations. The job Sara's had could become the main source to find new hosts to infect, and her beautiful body was the cherry on top. It had been lucky to find such a great form to control, and was going to use it to its full potential. Even so she had an almost robotic gait, the mushroom let Sara's face show a wide smile. It will be fun.


It was night time when the blonde girl openned her home's front door. And even if the sex she had a few hours ago had been insanely good, she was already so horny that her pussy was dripping on the floor. She masturbate the second her door was closed, but nothing could fulfill her desire. The mushroom knew that this constant state of arousal was not the best option to control the host and it would need to change its approach, but right now, it needed to find a mate from Sara's memories.

Almost instantly, the image of a frail man came to her mind. It was a guy who went to school with her, and she knew he always had a huge crush on her. She sometimes could find some messages on her social medias from the guy, asking for a date. She always ignored him, but tonigh, he would be lucky. Sara's was not herself anymore, and the thing in command was about the give him the ride of his life.

Marcus could not believe the message Sara send him at first. She always at best ignored him. But now, she was casually asking if he wanted to met her at appartment ? Damn that was too good to be true, it had to be some sick prank... But when she sent him a video of herself masturbating while asking for him to come, he didn't hesitate for a second. Fifteen minutes later he was at her place, already getting undressed by a totally naked and aroused Sara. The look in her eyes was wild, and it almost scared the young man, before the horniness took over and they were soon fucking on the sofa like animals. Sara's moanings did dirty on Marcus mind who was completly lost in pleasure, feeling like his soul was sucked up by her pussy every time he thrust his hips against hers. Nothing stopped them for the next hour. Both of them were panting, covered in sweat, finally slowing down after an orgasm so strong it stunned them a few seconds. Marcus was on his back, exhausted by the best sex he ever had in his life, when Sara moved again, and stopped her head in front of his still hard dick. She winked at him and started to suck him gently. His penis was so sensible it almost was painful at first, but pleasure came quick. But something felt off. Marcus felt lots of tingles all around his rode, like hair grasping his dick. He looked down at the amazing girl giving him a blow job and gasp in shock when he saw tendrils coming out of her mouth. Sara saw she had been discovered and hold tight on her current focus, starting to cough while sucking. It didn't last long before a shot of tendrils jump from her throat to Marcus' penis and crawles inside him. The second it was done, Sara turned her focus to the face of the young man, now confused and panicking. Her strenght was too high for him to set free, and every attempt to push her away failed immediatly. He tried to scream for help when the blonde girl leaned in to kiss him, coughing again tendrils, directed at his throat now. It became harder for Marcus to breathe now, and whatever she had spit in his mouth, it was now moving and scratching to get inside his head. His struggles stopped as his vision got blurry, soon enough, the mushroom would have claimed a new host.

About an hour later, Sara left her home to met a friend who texted her, as if nothing happened, leaving behind her a fully parasited man, laying in the bathroom, mushroom sprouts growing from everywhere on his body.

The mushroom needs more hosts like Sara

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)