More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nicetits nicetits

What do you decide to do?

Go back to sleep.

You've had this conversation with Bridget before. She won't continue after she's had her fun. You do what you have always done, and rolled over to fall back asleep.

20 minutes to the second, she stormed back into your room. "We have company, and you are being incredibly rude," she said grabbing your testicles again. She pulled you out of bed and dragged you to the bathroom.

"Bridget, what are you doing?" you try to protest, but she is having none of it. She angrily throws you into the bath tub and starts the water on cold. You try to pull away at first, then you realize something. You can get her shirt wet and have an awsome view of her tits.

Bridget is now agressivley rubbing your body with soap and you are freezing, but you've wanted to see these tits for too long. You splash a small amount of water out of the tub, and wet her shirt just below her erect nipples.

"You little fucker," she yells at you. "I know exactly what you're doing." Again, she grabs you by the balls, but this time she twists your nuts over 180 degrees. The pain is so intense you can't even scream, and you feel like you are about to pass out. "Pull that shit again, and these are coming off, " she menacingly whispers in your ear.

She finishes up your washing, and drags you back to your bedroom. You just feel lucky that she grabbed your hair this time. She lets go and you drop to the floor holding your already swollen bits. Your vision is blurry, but you can see Bridget dig through your dresser and throw some clothes onto your bed.

"I'll be downstairs again," she tells you. "Get dressed and get downstairs. Your cock balls are mine now, so if I have to come back up here, I'm bringing a knife to collect my property."

Do you change your ways and listen this time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)