More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nicetits nicetits

Do you change your ways and listen this time?

Yes

She seems serious this time. You decide to do what Bridget says now. You get up and look at the clothes on your bed. Sweat pants and a black t-shirt. You slip the shirt over your head then hear laughter behind you. You spin around and see a beautiful blonde woman with what had to be G-cup tits dressed in nothing but a black bra and matching panties looking at you.

"Those look really swollen. Do they hurt?" she says, pointing to your nuts. You quickly try to cover your battered manhood, nodding yes while doing so. "Don't worry. I'll be having plenty of contact with your nuts soon enough," she said giving you a wink. "Here, this might make you feel better." She lifts her bra and gives her beautiful, firm breasts a little shake. "You boys love to see these little, pink nips, right?" she says while putting her bra back down. "Just so you know, most men that have seen these are missing a little something down there," gesturing to your crotch again. With that, she let out a little giggle and bounced away, likely to wherever Bridget is.

You look back down at your nuts and see that they are completely purple and swollen to at least 1 and 1/2 their normal size. "Of course a beautiful woman like that comes in and sees me naked while my cock is shrunken," you say to yourself. Its usually a solid 8 inches, but is shrivelled from the beating and looks even smaller with the engorged testicles. You put on the sweatpants and head downstairs to the kitchen.

As soon as you walk into the room, you feel a flash of pain through your body again. As you fall to your knees, you see where the most recent source of agony came from. The blonde woman from before walks around from behind you while giggling, and you realize that she was waiting there to hurt you.

"I see you've met my friend, Ava," Bridget says from her spot at the kitchen table.

"I got him good, Bridge" Ava giggled, and bounced over to Bridget. Ava leaned in and kissed Bridget on the cheek.

"That you did, Ava," Bridget said, pulling Ava in for a quick kiss on the lips. "Why don't you tell Bitch-boy what we're going to do now?"

What news does Ava give you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)