More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jimbobstar jimbobstar

What's next?

Go back to sleep: Replay

It took a while for my thoughts to soothe themselves, the meteor's pink ripple kept replaying in my mind. I wondered why that was so, it brang a strange heat to my body, igniting a fiery passion.

But thankfully, the overload that I experienced for the day quickly helped me fall asleep, quenching that burning fire.

What I experienced next as I entered slumber land was anything but normal. My mind kept replaying the moment I revealed myself to my son, although unintentionally. I seemed to be drawn to it.

I could see his consternation and fluster. But why did it feel so good to have his eyes roam over my body?

Like pressing replay on a movie, the same sequence replayed itself.

From the crashing meteor, to the eerie glow that casted light on my nude form. I shivered as I got the feeling that I enjoyed the notion of exposing myself in front of my son.

Just the feeling of being watched, like a dark stain on one's soul, it felt as if I was experiencing an irresistible itch just waiting to be scratched.

A dull ache; my two legs rubbed against each other as I slept. My nipples hardened each time I saw the look in my son's eyes. I swear I could notice a brightening gleam intensify each new time the scene repeated itself.

His eyes seem to reflect a pink glow, reminiscent of the fallen meteor that had just landed. It seemed to pulse in sync with my heart. I was nervous, flustered and inflamed with passion.

As the dream got further along, I could've sworn his piercing look was getting closer. My pulse sped up.

Each new round.... The conversation, the look and the realisation. I was on the edge of anxiety and orgasm. That's when I woke up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)