More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nyctelios nyctelios

Did Sister Anne really see that?

Go back to bedroom.

Thinking that she was just tired, Sister Anne decided to just return to her bedroom and turn in for the night. Sister Anne returns to her room and prepares for bed. She removes her Habit, shoes and tights. Then she grabs her long white cotton night gown and puts it on. Once she climbs into bed, Sister Anne falls asleep and has a peaceful night until morning.

Once morning comes Sister Anne removes her night gown and underwear replacing them with a bath robe and towel. She heads over to the communal showers where the other sisters are. There the Sisters talk amongst themselves about what they have to do that day. Once Sister Anne is finished she returns to her room and changes into her clothes. Putting on white cotton underwear, black tights, her habit, and black 1'' heel shoes. Then she is ready to start her day.

As most other days Sister Anne's day was mundane. She finished up her chores and joins the other sisters for the evening supper. After supper Sister Anne returns to her room to do some bible study. After a few hours of studying Sister Anne decided to go for another walk but decided to go down a different corridor.

Walking down the long corridor Sister Anne walks past a full size male statue. As she passes the statute she gets the feeling as though it is looking at her. However when she turns her head to look at it, the statue seems to be in the same position as always. Thinking nothing more of it she continues her walk and returns to her room to prepare for bed as normal.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)