More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

What do you do?

Go and watch the dwarf tossing contest?

You hear these places are good for picking up women and you don't mind putting a bet now and again.

You walk in and look around most of the audience are women of every race imaginable. The place looked more a zoo than a sports stage.

The next contest was about to start. You quickly check out the talent and place your bets. You bet on Knobby Boy shooting further.

You sit back and watch the women. You see the dwarfs line up. But you're not paying them much notice. You listen to the announcer; he talks fast and loud.

"Ready, set, go and there off to a good start. Dan the Man seems to be getting erect first but Knobby Boy is not far behind him. Black Beard seems to having trouble. The rest of the field seem to be getting erect now. Dan the Man is fully erect and Knobby Boy is not far behind him. Black Beard seems to be finaly getting a hard on. Dan the Man has shot his load first. Hold your bets we still have to see who shot their wad the furthest. Knobby Boy has now shot his load."

While the dwarfs tossed themselves off most of the women in the place crowded the fence to try and get a better view of the Dwarfs cocks as the jerked off.

You get in behind a halfling and rub your cock against her back.

The contest is to much for her and she turns around and takes your cock and starts sucking it.

This is more or less what you come here for.

She is great and she has you hard and ready to cum before the last dwarf shot his load.

You glance at the arena as the judges measure the distance of the cum.

You manage to hold your load until then. But all to soon you blow the halfling swallows half your load. But the rest gets all over her face.

As she walks away from you you hear some one ask her if she stood to close to the dwarfs tossing.

Did you win the bet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)