More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rpg_girl2000 rpg_girl2000

Great, you missed your midterm. What do you do?

Go and talk to your professor

Well, there's no way around it. You are in big, big trouble. There's no point in running away and hiding. You have to deal with the situation now. Maybe you can still salvage things.

You hurry inside just as the last student leaves. At the podium is Professor Porter, your instructor. She's not bad-looking. You know, for a professor. She's tall and slim, with dark auburn hair pulled into a bun. Her skin is milky white, with a perfect complexion, with full red lips. Her breasts aren't particularly large, but you've often suspected they were nice and firm.

"Um, professor?" you call out.

"Hello Simon," she calls back without any warmth in her voice. "I see you've decided not to take the midterm."

"Oh yeah, about that..." Your mind begins racing. What in the world are you going to say to her? "Uh, please let me make it up."

Professor Porter shakes her head adamantly. "I don't think so, Simon. You don't appear to be hurt or sick. If anything you look...hung over. You're not taking this class very seriously."

"I didn't mean to miss the midterm!" you cry out. "It wasn't intentional. Please let me retake it."

She shakes her head again and gathers her things. "I'm afraid not," she says sternly and starts to walk away.

You suddenly reach out and grab her by the arm. She's being completely unfair, and not very understanding at all. "No wait," you say to her.

Professor Porter pulls her arm free of your grip. "Don't touch me. And don't bother giving me some pathetic little story either. You're failing this class Simon, and that's that."

Okay, now she's starting to upset you. You've had about enough of her stubbornness. You grab her again and spin her around to face you. This time with your hands on both of her shoulders, holding her firmly in place. "You will let me retake the midterm!" you repeat as you glare intently into her eyes.

Professor Porter's face softens, and then her expression goes momentarily blank. She blinks a few times, then stammers, "uh...yes...I suppose...."

"What?" you ask. You can't believe your ears. Is she agreeing to let you retake it?

"You're going to let me retake the test?" you ask again.

She nods. "I'm going to let you retake the test."

Great news! What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)