More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by spentbob spentbob

Do you go over to them?

Go and get a drink from the pub first

The pub is a pleasant, old fashioned looking place, all brass fittings and polished oak.

It's nice and cool after the hot day outside, and the bright sun shining through the windows casts pleasing puddles of light and shade thoughout the bar room.

It's pretty empty right now - there's just two customers, who're both playing pool on the table near the juke box. One of them is a pretty goth girl with milky white skin and long black hair, messy and wild looking, that reaches nearly to her waist. Shes' wearing tight black jeans, knee length leather boots and a baggy black t-shirt advertising some band you've never heard of. Her opponent is a tall, tanned bleach blond, kind of chavvy and slutty looking, with the top of her pink tracksuit zipped low to show of a lot of cleavage, but she has amazing boobs, and seems to be beating the goth girl in the pool game too.

The only other person here is the barmaid, a very short, very bored looking girl with small, pert breasts, dark red hair set into dreadlocks and a face full of peircings. As you step up to the bar, she raises a peirced eyebrow and asks what you want in a perky Australian accent.

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)