More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark Warrior Dark Warrior

Go for the Girl alone or the bartender?

Go and comfort the brunette

Seeing your chance, you quickly grab your beer and nearly run over to the table. You seat yourself opposite her, where he had been before. You look at her: she definately would be a fine catch, and here's your chance. She's crying like a baby.
"There, there. He doesn't deserve you anyway." you say to her. She stops crying and just about jumps out of her skin, having not noticed you sit down.
She sniffed heavily. "Thanks..." she began, but stopped as she began to cry again. You reach over and place your hand on hers, and she looks up at you, a little surprised. "I...I'm sorry..." she says through her tears.
"Don't worry, it's not your fault. Here, want a beer?" you ask, offering the extra large glass to her. She eagerly grabs it from you and just about drinks it all in one gulp. She puts the glass back down, and wipes the froth from her lips. You begin to imagine that the froth is your cum, and you just about stain your pants at the thought.
"I think I'm going to walk home now." she said, standing up. "I'm sorry." she said once more and turned to leave.
She looks pretty distraught... but this could be your big chance, you can't just let it slip away...
"Uh, it's dark out there. Not safe for a lady on her own. Can I walk you home?" You ask.
She looks over her shoulder at you. That's a sexy look, you decide.

What is her response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)