More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by btown btown

Where do you go?

Go Take a Walk Outside?

I decided that sitting down and supporting the wall was not getting me anywhere, so I stood up and walked out the hall's main door. Outside, the smell of cigarette smoke was in full swing with groups of people lighting up and making small talk. Deciding to take a walk to clear my head of the noise coming from the hall, I turned into the closest alley.

The alley went along the side of the hall and made an immediate turn around the back of the hall into a fire escape area. Walking along at a leisurely pace, the sound changed sharply from the muffled thump of the music hall to be mixed with what sounded like a mass hitting a wall.

Peeking around the corner revealed what looked like the tall redhead being cornered against the wall by three men. The tallest man took a step towards the redhead and said "Well look what we have here boys, our entertainment showed up just as we were feeling bored", leering menacingly in her direction. The tall redhead glared daggers at the man and spread that glare to his two associates.

The two associated ran at her quickly, trying to pin her arms before she could do anything to defend herself. A quick sidestep and kick to the stomach to the associate on the left revealed the flaw in that plan. Doubling over in pain from not being able to react, he went to his knees and started making raspy breaths. The associate on the right managed to grab her right arm when she was busy kicking the wind out of the other man and tried to bring her down by twisting her arm behind her back. She launched her left hand in a punch that would have crunched his nose, but was intercepted by the menacing man who grabbed her arm and with a swift punch into her unprotected ribcage, her to the ground. Both men started chuckling to themselves and made lewd remarks at what they plan to do with her.

While watching from the corner you think to yourself that you could easily blindside those two pinning her down and take care of the man gasping for air, but getting involved might compromise your student visa if you were to get caught in this scuffle, bringing shame to the family back home.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)