More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SquashedFlat SquashedFlat

What Does The Day Bring?

Go Out On Patrol And See What Happens? (Create A Villain)

(Originally by M.Rider)

The day was starting off like any other for the sheriff. People moved about the town like they normally did, doing there work, trading, tending to their lives as such. The lovely woman who watched over this small ragtag town, Sheriff Texas, was now doing a small round across the place to ensure the safety of her beloved hometown.

While it was looking all fine and dandy from first glance though... Soon enough, a new face was rolling into town. A cloak covering over their bod as they arrived, this shady figure was already stirring up bad mojo in Texas's gut. Walking over to them, The weasel sheriff made her first move, anticipating the worst from this figure. "Well howdy there stranger. What brings you to good old Gold Springs this fine day?" She said with her hand on her belt, ready for any sudden tricks they might pull out on her.

Without any sudden movements, the figure raised their hands into the air, reaching for the hood of their cloak. "Well... I had heard that this town has some crazy life to it... Thought I'd come check it out and... Join in~" They cooed with a nasty laugh, bringing their face into the light of Sheriff Texas's eyes. "But first, where are my manners. Allow me to introduce myself Mrs.Sheriff. My name is...."

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)