More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by senator414 senator414

Ready to get started?

Go Find Ella

You finish both mugs, and carefully collecting them, you leave the room, and enter a smoky room. It looks like the stereotypical setting from any number of games you’ve played; a busty barmaid is pouring drinks, a roaring fire crackles in the hearth, and adventurers cluster around tables or lurk in gloomy corners, laughing or watching or enjoying themselves by turn.

One thing jumps out to you immediately though. Aside from you, everyone in the room is a hot chick. You smile, this Isekai thing isn’t so bad.

You see Ella approaching you through the crowd with a smile.

“Glad to see you up and about. As I said, I’ll give you one night here free, but this is a business, so you’ll need to pay for a room from now on. Unless you think we can find another arrangement.” She winks at you, and your eyes are suddenly drawn to her ample cleavage.

“Do you have any questions?”

You do have one; “So is everyone here…?” you trail off, unsure how best to phrase it, but Ella just laughs.

“That’s the one we get most often. We’re all futa here actually, almost everyone in this part of the world is. That’s part of why I think it’ll be so easy for you to make money; when a cute boy shows up, everyone wants a piece of him.”

You blink, taking in this new information. You’ve definitely masturbated to this kind of porn before, but never thought it would be reality for you. Your nervousness must show on your face, because Ella says “I can show you the ropes if you want, or you can just jump in!”

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)